Should Twitter’s Shareholders Accept Elon Musk’s Offer?
The merger agreement between Twitter and Elon Musk
Elon Musk’s offer is far below 12 months high
- Between July 2021 and January 2022, the share price dropped by half
- With the rumors around Elon Musk, Twitter’s share price started to recover
- However, there is not much upside left given the offer price of US$54.50
How does the consensus assess Twitter now?
- Most analysts issued a HOLD recommendation
- The median target price is close to the offer price of Elon Musk
- Based on that, shareholders should accept the offer
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.