Valuation Master Class Landing Page
TAKE THIS ONLINE CLASS
TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AND BECOME
A BETTER INVESTOR
The Online Valuation Master Class Will Help You Build Your Career And Your Wealth
So what will you gain from this class?[/text_block]
Are You Ready To Become A Valuation Master?
The Valuation Master Class is a hands-on approach to becoming a Valuation Master
Taught By Dr. Andrew Stotz, A Valuation Master
Andrew has been valuing companies for decades. While previously as Head of Research at CLSA, Andrew was voted No. 1 Analyst in Thailand in the Asiamoney Brokers’ Poll for two years in a row. He was also voted No. 1 Analyst in Thailand in the Institutional Investor magazine All-Asia Research Team Report.
Andrew has been teaching valuation for decades. Andrew has been a lecturer in finance for 25 years and is currently a research faculty and a member of the international advisory board at Thammasat Business School and an adjunct professor at the University of Science and Technology of China. He has also served two terms as president of the CFA Society Thailand.[/text_block]
So, Are You Up For The Challenge Of Becoming A Valuation Master?
Just click to express your interest, and I will see you there![/text_block]
110% Guarantee! If you are not satisfied, I will pay YOU for taking Level 1!
Sign up for Level 1 of the Valuation Master Class, and you will have 30 days to give it a try. If you feel that it did not live up to its promise, I will not only give you a full refund, but I will pay you for taking the time to try it! Yes, that’s correct. If the Valuation Master Class does not work out for you – no matter the reason – I will give you a 110% refund.[/text_block]
The Valuation Master Class Is Packed Full Of Benefits!
This Online Course Contains:
- Expert forecasting and valuation techniques using the A. Stotz Investment Research ValueModel
- Accounting, finance, and forecasting related content presented via video clips by Andrew Stotz
- Peer and expert reviews of your work
- Research assignments for valuing specific company’s
- Research assignments on valuation topics that are of interest to you
- Stock portfolio contest (with prizes for winners!)
- Full support from the A. Stotz team
Become an Expert in Five Modules:
- To become an expert, you need to pass five modules. You will be using the ValueModel as developed by A. Stotz Investment Research. Using this model will allow you to concentrate your efforts on forecasting and valuation rather than building financial models.
- Each module of the Valuation Master Class requires you to value companies, present their revenue breakdowns, and pass an exam.
- In the later modules, you will become more proficient in reviewing other students’ work, building a stock portfolio of your own, writing company reports, and researching valuation-related topics.
- The Valuation Master Class is conducted online in an independent manner with full support from the A. Stotz Investment Research team. As there are no scheduled classes, you can learn when it suits you.
VALUATION MASTER CLASS ROAD MAP TO MASTERY
Module 1: Valuation Novice
Module 2: Valuation Advanced Beginner
Module 3: Valuation Competent
Module 4: Valuation Proficient
Module 5: Valuation Expert
* Valuation Master
- Achieved after years of experience from what you have learned in the VMC
- Has developed their unique style
- Has extensive expertise with adaptation of various tools and methods
- Is an excellent teacher and leader, able to guide and mentor Novices with empathy
- Can create new guidelines to help others advance
- Can value a company with style, grace, and ease—people will want to watch you work!
I undertook company valuation for the CFA Institute Research competition and had no one to guide me while I was first making mistakes. The Valuation Master Class helped me overcome my errors and has made me more confident in the valuation process.”[/text_block]
I would recommend all students who are passionate about finance to take this Valuation Master Class. I think it would add an edge of competitiveness to your skill set before graduation and when you start looking for work. It’s a fantastic opportunity for students to learn before working in the real world.”[/text_block]
Just using Value Model to value my first two companies taught me how to set reasonable assumptions and became more confident in calculating discount rates since I am now using research to back it up.
This course will be very helpful for my future career as I’m aiming to be an investment banker. I feel it’s worth every single dollar I paid. I see studying this course as I’m investing in myself.
After finishing the first module, I have set ‘becoming a valuation expert’ as my new goal in 2017.”[/text_block]
Thanks to the effective team support from A. Stotz Investment Research, I could use the Value Model with ease and comfort.
I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn more about valuation from a practical perspective.
The course is a pleasure, and I enjoyed every moment. The teachers and team have been very generous in their support, and I appreciated the guidance they extended to me.
This course has given me a good grounding in valuation, and I has provided me a boost in my career.”[/text_block]
But thanks to online Wikipedia-style teaching manual for the class and help from Dr. Andrew Stotz and the team I managed to understand the model much better and now find it easier as well as useful to value companies.
The learning has helped me to enhance my finance skills, gain a better understanding of a company’s financial statements, analyze past performance trends, and spot upcoming which could be expected to impact future performance.
The course has helped me to grow further and is well worth the price.
While completing the first module, I learned to work the model effectively to get the result. The various checks and balances in the model helped me to understand if my inputs make sense relative to past performance trends. Abnormal assumptions show up automatically in ValueModel.
During the second module, I progressed from understanding the model and its workings to studying the annual reports I was valuing. From this, I started analyzing revenue breakdowns, the impact of quarterly performance, and upcoming events with deeper reasoning.
I would recommend this course to my colleagues and other finance professionals. The Valuation Master Class could help them grow in their careers and contribute more effectively to their current jobs.
I am looking forward to completing all modules of the class to become a Valuation Master. This credential will support me in achieving my dream of becoming an equity analyst. Although it will not be easy, it would be worth the hard work and effort required to achieve the credential.”[/text_block]