Careers in Finance with Jason Goldstein
Jason Goldstein is a generalist with over 5 years’ experience split between asset management, investment banking, and corporate finance consulting in a research analyst and associate capacities. Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa, he has been based in Bangkok since 2014. His motto is: “Always learning. Always growing. Always building.”
Some of the valuable insights Jason shared:
- Cash flow, not cash, is king. Cash flow is a company’s most important asset.
- When trying to break into the finance industry, meet as many people as you can.
- Valuation is a range and not a specific value. The ranges point you in the right direction.
- In the world of finance, most of the theories that we learn cannot be applied consistently.
- Numbers reflect the management’s decisions and strategies.
- For the young people out there, don’t be afraid to ask the people you look up to for their advice and help.
The Valuation Master Class is an on-demand online course that trains attendees to become company valuation experts. Graduates can confidently value any company and possess the in-demand industry skills needed to succeed as investment bankers, asset managers, equity analysts, or value investors.
Click here to learn more about Valuation Master Class Foundation.
The Valuation Master Class Boot Camp presents the Valuation Master Class Foundation material in a 6-week guided online course format. Daily live sessions, teamwork, progress tracking, and the intensive nature help guide attendees to completion. The final company valuation project and presentation is tangible evidence of the attendee’s practical valuation experience and dedication to building a career in finance.
Click here to learn more about the Boot Camp.