Raafat Hashem is an experienced financial professional with a demonstrated history of working in the financial industry. Skilled in Investment Banking, Investment Advisory, Financial Risk, Corporate Finance, External Audit, Internal Audit, and Financial Planning. Strong business development professional who graduated from CFA Institute.
Some of the valuable insights Raafat shared:
- The company story and narrative is an important part of evaluation because it helps you understand the company’s business model.
- Invest in lots of diversified resources to be able to understand valuation.
- Build upon your existing skills to give yourself a competitive advantage in finance.
- Have a goal and then go step by step, gradually towards your target with patience and hard work.
- Have a mentor who is more experienced in the industry who will teach and support you as you advance in your career.
In the Valuation Master Class, you get access to many more Careers in Finance interviews. Valuation Master Class is the Bootcamp for Valuation—the complete, proven, step-by-step course to guide you from novice to valuation expert. The course consists of five modules, and you can learn more about Module 1 here.