David Adu is a goal-oriented, strategic sell-side analyst with a passion for finance, investments and business development.
Some of the valuable insights David shared:
- Combining your experience in whatever science subjects you studied in school gives you an added advantage.
- Be prepared even before the opportunity comes knocking.
- To succeed in finance you need good financial modeling skills or valuation, PowerPoint skills, and soft skills.
- Once you have the right attitude, you’ll be able to survive wherever you find yourself.
- Be sure that finance is what you want to do especially when coming from another field because the journey will not be easy.
- Do a lot of reading. In the beginning, it might seem quite challenging, but just hold on, after a while, it starts to sink in.
- Finance is a rewarding choice.
In the Valuation Master Class, you get access to many more Careers in Finance interviews. Valuation Master Class is the Bootcamp for Valuation—the complete, proven, step-by-step course to guide you from novice to valuation expert. The course consists of five modules, and you can learn more about Module 1 here.